PORTFOLIO OF SERVICES
Consulting and Professional Services
The Center offers the services of its pool of consultants to address various technical, managerial and other development needs of both profit and non-profit organizations, including academic institutions. These include:
• organizational development interventions
• systems review and operations audit
• technical support/assistance for corporate, strategic and operations planning using contemporary and industry standards techniques and methodologies; and
• program/project development and management.
Training and Capacity Building Services
The Center facilitates the provision of in-house and offsite trainings for both internal and external clients.
Capacity-building services include:
• seminars and workshops
• study tours and immersions in specific business processes and operations and other relevant areas.
Grants-In-Aid Program Management
The Center works in partnership with public and private organizations that provide grants, donations and contributions for institutional developmentoriented programs. Services include management of:
• scholarship and other student development grants
• faculty and employees development grants
• externally-sourced R&D, extension and community development grants
• other institution development-oriented grants
Strategic Research for Community and Industry Development
• The Center manages the packaging and endorsement for funding (by both local and international donor institutions) of strategic R&D proposals for institution and community development prepared through Letran Calamba’s Research and Development management system.
• It also facilitates the provision of research consultancy to build the concerned industries/ organizations’ capacity for engaging into inhouse R&D.
Community Development Management Services
The Center assists various companies and other profit-oriented organizations in the implementation of their respective corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs for community development. Services include:
• assisting the concerned communities in tapping the resources needed for managing development programs
• building the business and entrepreneurial capability of individuals/families in communities and cooperatives within the Letran Calamba periphery and other critical locations.
• packaging of instructional materials on the “how to’s” and basic business and livelihood management training courses
• Providing monitoring and evaluation service for the implementation of community development component of partner-companies CSR program.
Consortium/ Partnership/ Linkage Management Service
The Center helps manage the collaborative programs/projects of the following:
• academic institutions (sports development, culture and arts, curriculum and academic program development and enhancement, etc),
• association/federation of various profit and non-profit organizations and other related partnership arrangements.
Specifically, the Center provides coordinated systems for:
• financial management
• program/project development and implementation
• monitoring and evaluation.